I have been back to work since June 19th and I am humbled to say it has been gang-busters busy! Everything from TV Commercials, Viral Videos, Weddings, Clients in my studio and Private Clients. I had some ah-ha moments while working and moments where I was thanking my lucky stars I had a specific item with me.
After experiencing quite a few “work settings,” I thought I would pass along some items that I literally cannot work without now. REMEMBER! Every city, county, state and country will have different protocols. I am not going to dive into that here. I am just sharing items that made doing my job so much easier. Check out my video on HOW I use some of these items.
Click image to SHOP all my recommendations! Or click HERE!
Just a few more items that I have found helpful & WHY! Shop each item below!
- You never can have enough towels on hand when working on location. I use them to keep a barrier between my kit and whatever surface I need to be working on. I usually carry at least 4 on hand all the time.
- Sounds silly but fly aways are the worst! Fixing your hair mid-application means you have to re-sanitize or potentially break out a new pair of gloves. Gone are the days of being super cute on set. Pull your hair back and get to business and save time. Plus these are biodegradable – Bonus!
- Wearing a mask keeps you from wanting to drink or stay hydrated. Wearing a mask can also lower your oxygen levels so saying hydrated is key! Travel with a water cup EVERYWHERE! I bought this quad for my hubby’s 40th b-day trio to Mexico and they are all still in perfect shape (comes with a straw too!)
$2 Off Coupon Right Now – SHOP HERE!
- I feel like this goes without saying that gloves are a must in your kit (even before COVID). I like black gloves (feels less medical) and I wear size Medium. Stock up – you will use more than you think!
- UVC Sanitation wand uses powerful Ultraviolet-C light to significantly reduce microscopic germs, mold and other health hazards. Naturally eliminates germs that cause colds, infections, asthma and allergic reactions. I use this all over every surface of my kit!
$15 OFF right now – SHOP HERE!
- These sterile stickers allow you to warm makeup up on the back of your hand, without it coming into contact with your skin. I use on-top of my glove. Comes in a 50-pack.
On Sale right now for $12 – SHOP HERE!